The Great Enjin Overhaul 2017: Feedback!

5 replies
Poplock ao
Votes:
+932
I <3 Robots
Site Staff
I'm going to be doing some Enjin overhaul over the next few days, mostly in the aesthetic and theme arena. Please leave your feedback about oddities, glitches, incompatibilities, etc. in this thread. Thank you!
Posted Aug 22, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+127
Great job so far. Can't wait to see what the site will look like in its finished form!

In the Latest Posts column, lines are set to break inside words, a long-standing Enjin bug. This little CSS fix should take care of that! <3

Copy
.ForumLatestThreads__threadSubject { word-break: normal !important; }
Posted Aug 22, 17
List
Undo
Poplock ao
Votes:
+932
I <3 Robots
Site Staff
Thanks! That was on my incredibly longggg list of fixes. :)
Posted Aug 23, 17 · OP
List
Undo
Votes:
+8
I like it! :)
“Knowledge is power is time is money.”

Emily "Ravaora" Sands, Illuminati
Posted Aug 24, 17
List
Undo
Votes:
Is there any way I can switch my faction tags? I've been trying to go back to Neutral, but the faction tags page is not letting me either remove or reset them. Just wanted to let you know the issue. Thanks!
Posted Mon at 16:33
Janilyn ao
Votes:
+350
Site Staff
Aha, I think I have the solution! You should be able to cancel your old apps for tags (which are taking up space and not letting you create new ones) by mousing over your username at top-right, choosing Applications, and then "My Apps" at top right on that page. Now cancel any apps you want to be able to resubmit. Afterwards you should be able to resubmit them by going to the http://www.secretworldrp.com/gettags page.

Let us know if that doesn't work!
+++++++++++++++++++++++++
Scarlet and Cross Institute
+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Janilyn
Farnesworth (@B_Farnes : IC Twitter)
Nothing's ever yours to keep (Tom Waits)
Posted Mon at 17:02
Latest Posts
NoticeNotices